Mentoring Minds’ Total Motivation Reading is a supplemental product that supports targeted remediation and preparation for Texas’ STAAR English language arts (ELA) exams in grades 6-8. Resources are available in print and online formats. Content is organized using a clear structure that focuses on active reading strategies, critical thinking skills, and practice assessments. Instruction supports Response to Intervention programs as well as test preparation. [Read more…]
Posts made in April 17th, 2017
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning College Board Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL ELLs funding high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online Pearson print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials Teachers TEKS
- Frequently Asked Questions About Learning List
- New Product Reviews: Glynlyon Odysseyware Middle School Mathematics and English Language Arts and Reading (Texas Editions)
- Changes to the Lexile Framework
- New Product Reviews: Glynlyon Odysseyware Mathematics 300-500 and Language Arts 300-500 Series
- What Should You Expect From Test Prep Materials?