Learning List has reviewed Davis Publication’s Communicating through Graphic Design. This comprehensive product supports instruction in high school graphic design and illustration courses. Content is available in print and eBook formats and includes additional online components. Instruction introduces students to concepts in graphic and web design. Topics include design history, publication and advertising concepts. The material also provides connections to history and introduces professionals working in the design field. [Read more…]
Posts made in April 27th, 2017
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning College Board Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL ELLs funding high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online Pearson print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials Teachers TEKS
- Frequently Asked Questions About Learning List
- New Product Reviews: Glynlyon Odysseyware Middle School Mathematics and English Language Arts and Reading (Texas Editions)
- Changes to the Lexile Framework
- New Product Reviews: Glynlyon Odysseyware Mathematics 300-500 and Language Arts 300-500 Series
- What Should You Expect From Test Prep Materials?