The Charles A. Dana Center’s Advanced Mathematical Decision Making (AMDM) is a comprehensive product that supports instruction in Advanced Quantitative Reasoning courses in Texas high schools. Content is available in print format. Instruction is discovery based and engages students in authentic problem solving that emphasizes real-world contexts, including statistics and finance. Algebra II is a prerequisite for the course. [Read more…]
Posts made in May 4th, 2017
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning College Board Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL ELLs funding high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online Pearson print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials Teachers TEKS
- Frequently Asked Questions About Learning List
- New Product Reviews: Glynlyon Odysseyware Middle School Mathematics and English Language Arts and Reading (Texas Editions)
- Changes to the Lexile Framework
- New Product Reviews: Glynlyon Odysseyware Mathematics 300-500 and Language Arts 300-500 Series
- What Should You Expect From Test Prep Materials?