I started high school in a class of over 800 students, a shocking transition from attending a small junior/senior high school on a military base. I did well in school, but stayed under the radar. I had a few teachers who took the time to push and challenge me, but none as much as my art teacher, Mrs. Stephens. She taught me to appreciate perspectives, styles, and to be an individual. More importantly, my opinions, strengths, tastes, and limitations were valued. [Read More …]
Posts made in May 11th, 2017
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning College Board Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL ELLs funding high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online Pearson print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials Teachers TEKS
- Frequently Asked Questions About Learning List
- New Product Reviews: Glynlyon Odysseyware Middle School Mathematics and English Language Arts and Reading (Texas Editions)
- Changes to the Lexile Framework
- New Product Reviews: Glynlyon Odysseyware Mathematics 300-500 and Language Arts 300-500 Series
- What Should You Expect From Test Prep Materials?