One teacher I would like to thank is Ms. Anita Johnson, who taught English at Dallas ISD’s J.L. Long Middle School in the 1980s. Ms. Johnson was my supervising teacher when I completed a semester of student teaching in 1986. Ms. Johnson taught me how to structure a lesson, plan for contingencies, and use an overhead projector. More than that, she taught me the gentle balance that is classroom management—the importance of being kind, fair, and firm. [Read more…]
Posts made in May 12th, 2017
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning College Board Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL ELLs funding high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online Pearson print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials Teachers TEKS
- Frequently Asked Questions About Learning List
- New Product Reviews: Glynlyon Odysseyware Middle School Mathematics and English Language Arts and Reading (Texas Editions)
- Changes to the Lexile Framework
- New Product Reviews: Glynlyon Odysseyware Mathematics 300-500 and Language Arts 300-500 Series
- What Should You Expect From Test Prep Materials?