Over the last five years, we have learned a lot about instructional materials. One observation is that comprehensive and supplemental materials, including RtI and test prep resources, are designed very differently and are intended for different purposes. Another observation is that unless you use a material for its intended purpose, it is unlikely you will achieve the result you need. [Read more…]
Posts made in November 5th, 2017
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning College Board Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL ELLs funding high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online Pearson print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials Teachers TEKS
- Frequently Asked Questions About Learning List
- New Product Reviews: Glynlyon Odysseyware Middle School Mathematics and English Language Arts and Reading (Texas Editions)
- Changes to the Lexile Framework
- New Product Reviews: Glynlyon Odysseyware Mathematics 300-500 and Language Arts 300-500 Series
- What Should You Expect From Test Prep Materials?