3P Learning’s Mathletics is a supplemental product that supports intervention and enrichment in mathematics for students in grades K-12. Content is available online and includes some printable resources. Instruction is personalized for individual students and includes interactive learning activities that target specific standards and learning needs. Learning List recently reviewed resources for grades K-6. [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "3P Learning"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math Houghton Mifflin Harcourt instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill McGraw-Hill Education Middle School OER Online Pearson print reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product: Pearson’s myPerspectives for Texas Proclamation 2020
- Trends in High School ELA Materials for Proclamation 2020
- New Product Review: Edmentum’s Texas English I
- New Product Review: Edmentum’s Texas Algebra I
- New Product: National Geographic/Cengage Learning’s Big Ideas Integrated Math for CCSS