Exploros is an open-educational resource (OER) that provides supplemental products that support instruction in the core content areas. Content is available online and facilitates instruction in 1:1 learning environments. Learning List recently reviewed social studies resources for Texas students in grades 6-8. Instruction addresses topics in world cultures, Texas history, and United States history using lessons that include whole group and small group learning experiences.[Read more…]
Posts Tagged "Exploros"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning College Board Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product Review: Perfection Learning Connections
- New Product Review: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt’s Into Reading Texas
- New Product Review: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Into Literature Texas
- New Product Review: W. W. Norton American Politics Today
- New Product Review: The College Board’s SpringBoard English Language Arts and Language Workshop