Exploros is an open-educational resource (OER) that provides supplemental products that support instruction in the core content areas. Content is available online and facilitates instruction in 1:1 learning environments. Learning List recently reviewed social studies resources for Texas students in grades 6-8. Instruction addresses topics in world cultures, Texas history, and United States history using lessons that include whole group and small group learning experiences.[Read more…]
Posts Tagged "Exploros"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online Pearson print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product Review: Perfection Learning’s Benson Handwriting with Reading and Language Arts
- New Product Review: InterEthnic Alphabet Harbor/Harbor Friends Series
- New Product Review: Pearson Words Their Way: Word Study In Action Developmental Model
- New Product Review: Learning Without Tears Handwriting Without Tears (English and Spanish)
- New Product Review: Edmentum’s Plato Courseware High School English