The Charles A. Dana Center’s Advanced Mathematical Decision Making (AMDM) is a comprehensive product that supports instruction in Advanced Quantitative Reasoning courses in Texas high schools. Content is available in print format. Instruction is discovery based and engages students in authentic problem solving that emphasizes real-world contexts, including statistics and finance. Algebra II is a prerequisite for the course. [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "Dana Center"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning College Board Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL ELLs high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep
- New Product Review: Pearson’s enVisionmath2.0 Common Core
- Effective Implementation: A Key to Success
- New Product Review: American Reading Company (ARC) Core
- How Learning List Helps Districts Comply with ESSA’s “Evidence Based” Requirement
- How Learning List Assists Teachers in Developing and Achieving SLOs