Learning List has reviewed Davis Publication’s Communicating through Graphic Design. This comprehensive product supports instruction in high school graphic design and illustration courses. Content is available in print and eBook formats and includes additional online components. Instruction introduces students to concepts in graphic and web design. Topics include design history, publication and advertising concepts. The material also provides connections to history and introduces professionals working in the design field. [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "Davis Publications"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math Houghton Mifflin Harcourt instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online Pearson print reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product Review: MPO Solutions’ Freedom Run
- New Product Review: Heinemann Units of Study for Teaching Reading
- New Product Reviews: Sirius STAAR Preparation and Practice Products
- New Product Reviews: Edmentum Study Island Middle School and High School
- New Product Review: Edgenuity Texas Algebraic Reasoning