Learning List has reviewed Davis Publication’s Communicating through Graphic Design. This comprehensive product supports instruction in high school graphic design and illustration courses. Content is available in print and eBook formats and includes additional online components. Instruction introduces students to concepts in graphic and web design. Topics include design history, publication and advertising concepts. The material also provides connections to history and introduces professionals working in the design field. [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "Davis Publications"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning College Board Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product Review: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt’s Into Reading Texas
- New Product Review: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Into Literature Texas
- New Product Review: W. W. Norton American Politics Today
- New Product Review: The College Board’s SpringBoard English Language Arts and Language Workshop
- New Product Review: Texas A&M University Press Texas Aquatic Science