GameSalad is a supplemental computer science program that supports instruction in grades PK-12. Content is available online and includes printable resources, such as lesson plans, worksheets, and quizzes. Instruction is project based and introduces students to concepts in programming and game design without the need to learn programming languages and coding skills. Learning List recently reviewed resources for grades 3-8. [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "GameSalad"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math Houghton Mifflin Harcourt instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online Pearson print reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- Spanish Language Arts and Reading (SLAR) Product Reviews
- New Product Review: Matific Math Learning Platform
- New Product Review: Pearson Elementary Statistics: Picturing the World
- New Product Review: Pearson Using & Understanding Mathematics: A Quantitative Reasoning Approach
- New Product Review: Corwin Press Puzzle Piece Phonics