Learning List has reviewed GrapeSEED, which is a supplemental product that supports English for language learners as well as English language arts/reading (ELAR) instruction in grades K and 1. Content is in print form and available online including digital (i.e., DVD) resources. GrapeSEED is an oral language program that develops students’ speaking and listening skills while providing a foundation for literacy. Instruction strives to accelerate the development of language skills, reduce achievement gaps, and increase the confidence of emergent readers. [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "grapeseed"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math Houghton Mifflin Harcourt instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online Pearson print reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product Review: Heinemann Units of Study for Teaching Reading
- New Product Reviews: Sirius STAAR Preparation and Practice Products
- New Product Reviews: Edmentum Study Island Middle School and High School
- New Product Review: Edgenuity Texas Algebraic Reasoning
- K-5 Spanish-language Handwriting Product Reviews