myON is a supplemental online product that supports cross-curricular reading instruction in grades K-12. Content is formatted as a digital library of authentic texts organized by theme and reading level. Most texts are non-fiction and informational. The library is searchable by keyword and a variety of filters, including standards. Resources enable independent student reading and group instruction using interactive whiteboards. Learning List conducted and editorial review for myON’s K-12 library. We did not conduct an alignment review because myON is a library focused on developing students’ reading skills; it does not teach state standards. [Read me…]
Posts Tagged "myON"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online Pearson print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product Review: Perfection Learning’s Benson Handwriting with Reading and Language Arts
- New Product Review: InterEthnic Alphabet Harbor/Harbor Friends Series
- New Product Review: Pearson Words Their Way: Word Study In Action Developmental Model
- New Product Review: Learning Without Tears Handwriting Without Tears (English and Spanish)
- New Product Review: Edmentum’s Plato Courseware High School English