Learning List has reviewed NSF (National Science Foundation) C5 Project’s AP CSP Cyber Supplemental. This is a supplemental product that supports instruction in Advanced Placement (AP) Computer Science Principles (CSP) courses. Content is available online. Course resources are made up of downloadable PowerPoint lecture slides and downloadable lab activities and assessments in Word format. Instruction addresses the cybersecurity-related learning objectives and essential knowledge statements of the College Board’s course framework for AP Computer Science Principles. [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "NSF C5 Project"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math Houghton Mifflin Harcourt instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill McGraw-Hill Education Middle School OER Online Pearson print reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product: Pearson’s myPerspectives for Texas Proclamation 2020
- Trends in High School ELA Materials for Proclamation 2020
- New Product Review: Edmentum’s Texas English I
- New Product Review: Edmentum’s Texas Algebra I
- New Product: National Geographic/Cengage Learning’s Big Ideas Integrated Math for CCSS