ReadWorks is a supplemental open-educational resource that provides a library of literary and informational texts that support English language arts and reading instruction in grades K-12. Content is available at no cost online at two sites ReadWorks.org and ReadWorks Digital. Learning List recently reviewed ReadWorks.org resources for grades K-8. Instruction focuses on the development of reading comprehension skills included in the Common Core State Standards (CCSS). Although built for the CCSS, content may be searched by specific state standards, including the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "readworks"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning College Board Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product Review: Perfection Learning Connections
- New Product Review: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt’s Into Reading Texas
- New Product Review: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Into Literature Texas
- New Product Review: W. W. Norton American Politics Today
- New Product Review: The College Board’s SpringBoard English Language Arts and Language Workshop