ReadWorks is a supplemental open-educational resource that provides a library of literary and informational texts that support English language arts and reading instruction in grades K-12. Content is available at no cost online at two sites ReadWorks.org and ReadWorks Digital. Learning List recently reviewed ReadWorks.org resources for grades K-8. Instruction focuses on the development of reading comprehension skills included in the Common Core State Standards (CCSS). Although built for the CCSS, content may be searched by specific state standards, including the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "readworks"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math Houghton Mifflin Harcourt instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill McGraw-Hill Education Middle School OER Online Pearson print reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product: Pearson’s myPerspectives for Texas Proclamation 2020
- Trends in High School ELA Materials for Proclamation 2020
- New Product Review: Edmentum’s Texas English I
- New Product Review: Edmentum’s Texas Algebra I
- New Product: National Geographic/Cengage Learning’s Big Ideas Integrated Math for CCSS