Learning List has reviewed Region 13 Education Service Center’s Algebra I Mini Interventions: Linear Equations and Inequalities. This is a supplemental product that helps teachers understand and teach the student expectations (SEs) added to the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) for Algebra I in 2012. Instruction addresses only that content added to the “Linear Equations, Functions, and Inequalities” strand of the TEKS. Content is available in interactive PDF format and may be printed. [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "Region 13 Education Service Center"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning College Board Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL ELLs high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep
- New Product Review: Pearson’s enVisionmath2.0 Common Core
- Effective Implementation: A Key to Success
- New Product Review: American Reading Company (ARC) Core
- How Learning List Helps Districts Comply with ESSA’s “Evidence Based” Requirement
- How Learning List Assists Teachers in Developing and Achieving SLOs