Texas Region 4 Education Service Center’s STAAR™ Techniques to Engage Learners in Literacy and Academic Rigor (STELLAR) is a test preparation product that supports teachers in preparing students for English language arts and reading STAAR tests in grades 4-8 and high school end-of-course exams in English I-III. Learning List recently reviewed resources for English I and English II. Content is available in print format. Instruction incorporates thematic reading selections that reflect a variety of genres, application activities, and practice tests formatted to reflect the STAAR end-of-course exam. [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "Region 4 Education Service Center"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math Houghton Mifflin Harcourt instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online Pearson print reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product Review: Heinemann Units of Study for Teaching Reading
- New Product Reviews: Sirius STAAR Preparation and Practice Products
- New Product Reviews: Edmentum Study Island Middle School and High School
- New Product Review: Edgenuity Texas Algebraic Reasoning
- K-5 Spanish-language Handwriting Product Reviews