Texas Region 4 Education Service Center’s STAAR™ Techniques to Engage Learners in Literacy and Academic Rigor (STELLAR) is a test preparation product that supports teachers in preparing students for English language arts and reading STAAR tests in grades 4-8 and high school end-of-course exams in English I-III. Learning List recently reviewed resources for English I and English II. Content is available in print format. Instruction incorporates thematic reading selections that reflect a variety of genres, application activities, and practice tests formatted to reflect the STAAR end-of-course exam. [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "Region 4 Education Service Center"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning College Board Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product Review: Perfection Learning Connections
- New Product Review: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt’s Into Reading Texas
- New Product Review: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Into Literature Texas
- New Product Review: W. W. Norton American Politics Today
- New Product Review: The College Board’s SpringBoard English Language Arts and Language Workshop