Learning List has reviewed Texas Instruments’ 10 Minutes of Code. This supplemental online product introduces students to programming concepts and the basics of coding using Texas Instruments’ TI-84 Plus and TI-Nspire™ graphing calculators. Instruction is provided in short, hands-on lessons that may be completed in about 10 minutes. Resources may be accessed at no cost on the Texas Instruments website and support instruction in Advanced Placement Computer Science Principles courses. [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "Texas Instruments"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning College Board Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online print publishers reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product Review: Perfection Learning Connections
- New Product Review: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt’s Into Reading Texas
- New Product Review: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Into Literature Texas
- New Product Review: W. W. Norton American Politics Today
- New Product Review: The College Board’s SpringBoard English Language Arts and Language Workshop