Learning List has reviewed Texas Instruments’ 10 Minutes of Code. This supplemental online product introduces students to programming concepts and the basics of coding using Texas Instruments’ TI-84 Plus and TI-Nspire™ graphing calculators. Instruction is provided in short, hands-on lessons that may be completed in about 10 minutes. Resources may be accessed at no cost on the Texas Instruments website and support instruction in Advanced Placement Computer Science Principles courses. [Read more…]
Posts Tagged "Texas Instruments"
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math Houghton Mifflin Harcourt instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill McGraw-Hill Education Middle School OER Online Pearson print reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product: Pearson’s myPerspectives for Texas Proclamation 2020
- Trends in High School ELA Materials for Proclamation 2020
- New Product Review: Edmentum’s Texas English I
- New Product Review: Edmentum’s Texas Algebra I
- New Product: National Geographic/Cengage Learning’s Big Ideas Integrated Math for CCSS