We invite publishers to submit the products they want to sell. And we review the products for free. But, since Learning List is designed as a service for educators, we want educators to help fill our library. Think of us as an extension of your curriculum department. And, if you or your teachers have heard about a great textbook or an online instructional product, go to LearningList.com and request that the publisher submit the product to Learning List for review. You can also submit open-source instructional materials and online courses for review. There is no cost for submitting products to Learning List for review.
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math Houghton Mifflin Harcourt instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill Middle School OER Online Pearson print reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards state adoption Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product Review: MPO Solutions’ Freedom Run
- New Product Review: Heinemann Units of Study for Teaching Reading
- New Product Reviews: Sirius STAAR Preparation and Practice Products
- New Product Reviews: Edmentum Study Island Middle School and High School
- New Product Review: Edgenuity Texas Algebraic Reasoning