We invite publishers to submit the products they want to sell. And we review the products for free. But, since Learning List is designed as a service for educators, we want educators to help fill our library. Think of us as an extension of your curriculum department. And, if you or your teachers have heard about a great textbook or an online instructional product, go to LearningList.com and request that the publisher submit the product to Learning List for review. You can also submit open-source instructional materials and online courses for review. There is no cost for submitting products to Learning List for review.
Click here to subscribe for weekly updates.
Connect with us
Advanced Placement alignment AP Calculus CCSS Cengage Learning Common Core Common Core State Standards comprehensive Comprehensive Materials Computer Science curriculum Digital eBook ELA ELAR Elementary Elementary Math ELL high school High School Math Houghton Mifflin Harcourt instructional materials Learning List math mathematics McGraw-Hill McGraw-Hill Education Middle School OER Online Pearson print reading Reviews RtI Science Social Studies STAAR standards Supplemental Supplemental Materials TEKS Test Prep Writing
- New Product: Shurley English
- New Product: Heinemann’s Units of Study in Writing
- New Product Review: Edgenuity Integrated Physics and Chemistry, Earth and Space Science, and Physics
- New Product: BrainPOP for Algebra I, U.S. History, and Biology
- New Product Review: Heinemann’s Units of Study in Phonics