TenMarks Math Teach resources include “Lessons,” “Videos” and “Amplifiers.”
- Lessons are teacher-led IWB lessons made up of interactive slides and accompanying teaching notes.
- Videos are supplementary resources that provide direct instruction in concepts (e.g., Understanding Division of Integers).
- Amplifiers are interactive tutorials in a slideshow format.
TenMarks Math independent practice resources are made up of individual “Assignments” and “Jam Session” practice activities. Instruction is customizable and supports personalized learning, data-driven instruction, and intervention for struggling students.
- Assignments include supports to help students work independently. Supports include audio readers, hints, and video tutorials in concepts.
- Jam Sessions allow students to practice skills and build fluency, improving speed and accuracy with concepts. Jam Session problems focus on a specific standard and include audio readers.
Teachers have access to video tutorials, live and archived webinars, articles, and FAQ documents to support the use of TenMarks tools and resources. TenMarks Math Teach also provides a downloadable “Field Guide” to help teachers use resources.
Our team of educators and technologists is committed to building solutions that improve learning outcomes. Our goal is to provide every stakeholder in the K–12 learning lifecycle with quality curricula, instructional resources, and technology that continually raise the bar of educational excellence.
We leverage innovation across various business areas including next generation devices, advanced personalization and recommendations, and gaming and entertainment. This enables us to deliver unparalleled value to our customers–educators, schools, districts, and parents–as we all work toward creating a better generation of lifelong learners.
*The content in this section is provided by or adapted from TenMarks.
Subscribe to Learning List for access to the spec sheet, full editorial review and detailed alignment report for this material.