- Learning List doubles/triples/quadruples the capacity of your district’s curriculum staff.
- Tools on LearningList.com make it easy for curriculum directors to identify products (state-adopted, non-adopted, open-source) that address 100% of the TEKS.
- Learning List helps superintendents and board presidents comply with the 100% Rule.
- Campus Leadership Teams can use Learning List’s alignment reports to design TEKS-aligned curriculum maps and lesson plans for each instructional material reviewed.
Need help selecting instructional materials?
Learning List is a subscription-based, instructional materials review service for schools and districts. Subscribers can access completed reviews or request reviews of additional products, including open-source.
LearningList.com features three different reviews for each product:
- an alignment to the TEKS,
- an editorial review highlighting the product’s unique features and functionality, and
- subscriber ratings and reviews.
We’ll be at the TASA Mid-Winter Conference, so please stop by:
- Our booth #211 to see reviews and tools on LearningList.com.
- Our presentation, “Improving Your Process for Selecting IM,” Tuesday, January 28, 11:30am-12:30pm, Room 11AB